We strive to provide you with the highest level of service. In that regard, the privacy of the information you provide to us is important and we want to assure you that we are committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement outlines the types of information we gather about you, how we use it and with whom we might share it. We urge you to read this Privacy Notice so that you will understand our commitment to you and to your privacy. In order to provide you with the highest level of service possible, it is necessary for us to collect and maintain certain personal information about you. We collect this information from applications and other forms, from your dealings with us and others and, depending upon the services and products you have requested or for which we have been asked to provide, we may also receive information from reporting agencies and other sources such as our website. The types of information we collect and maintain may include:
- Information contained in applications and other forms including, your name, address, identification number, email address, phone number and other qualification information, including assets, income and investment experience;
- Information concerning your relationships with us such as products or services purchased through the platform and related transactions and payment history;
- Information from reporting agencies such as credit relationships and related history; and
- Information from visits to our website such as site visitor ship data, and online data collection devices known as “cookies.”
We use this information in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which we originally requested it. We may use this information for the purpose of processing your requests and indications or interest, offering or furnishing additional services. We do not share your information with unaffiliated Companies except as provided in this Notice. We will only grant access to your information to those employees who have business purpose for accessing such information. In that regard, we have implemented certain physical electronic and procedural safeguards to ensure that access to this information is limited to the appropriate employees. Moreover, we require our employees to protect your information and keep it confidential. In order to provide you with the appropriate level of service, we may share account and transactional information within our Firm. We may also share information described above with firms that assist us in carrying out your needs. For example, we may share your personal information for specific business purposes with the following companies:
- Financial service institutions, such as broker-dealers, banks and escrow agents with whom we have joint contractual agreements to preform services related to the Firm’s businesses:
- Companies under contract to perform services for us or on our behalf (such as vendors providing data processing, computer software maintenance and development, transaction processing and marketing services, as well as our Escrow Agent, Prime Trust LLC).
Be assured that we do not sell information to anyone. Additionally, we treat the information of our former investors in the same manner as we treat the information of current investors. We also reserve the right to disclose your information in certain circumstances where we feel that disclosure is required by law, to assist law enforcement officials or officials of regulatory agencies, to perform credit checks or collect monies owed to us, and to protect our rights and property. Our goal is to maintain current and accurate information about you in order to properly service your needs. Consequently, our investors can have reasonable access to their account information to verify the accuracy of this information. You may email or access the platform to request and/or view your account information. If you identify any error in your account information or you would like to update your records, please access the platform and update your information as soon as possible.